My platform for the
Los Angeles Community College Board
includes the following issues:
5-Point Plan for LACCD to better serve it’s communities:
- Increasing the student enrollment and program offerings, while increasing the completion rates and shortening the average time to complete degree programs.
- Assessing and updating LACCD curricula and programming to insure that remote learning and support technologies are deployed and utilized expertly, while enhancing instructional and overall institutional effectiveness.
- Extending the community footprint of LACCD and offering education and training that position students for post-pandemic opportunities and for a better quality of life, as well as that (re)builds the local small business, schooling, and childcare infrastructures and communities.
- Develop, launch and incubate extensive small business and community service initiatives that assist communities with implementing a total economic recovery solution, and that positions communities for post-pandemic growth and prosperity.
- Assuring justice and equity permeate everything, and reviewing the District’s offerings through the lens of how practical and effective it is for ALL of the distinct stakeholder groups and constituencies.
WATCH my video here. Please share liberally …